Lynn is an accomplished public speaker, expert witness, and presenter renowned for her communication skills. She speaks in front of audience of all sizes, from small classrooms to courtrooms to large auditoriums. She expertly delivers entertaining and engaging sales presentations along with written and oral declarations that have played a key role in favorably deciding several major court cases. She is frequently a guest speaker at academic institutions, industry events, and embassies across the globe.
As an expert witness for over 25 years, Lynn has experience writing expert reports, giving depositions, and participating in major consumer products cases. She successfully debunks opposing counsels’ expert witness reports due to her vast knowledge in the disciplines of consumer behavior, marketing, and branding. She also has an appealing and understandable style that resonates with judges, juries, and attorneys. Her ability to precisely explain consumer insights and brand buying behavior in layman’s terms is unrivaled in the consumer products arena, evidenced by a 100% client victory rate in all cases over the last 5 years.
Does your event need a dynamic and interesting speaker? Does your court case require high level consumer products expertise? Her robust resume and wide expertise include impeccable academic credentials, real-life work experiences, and legal casework including expert reports, declarations, and depositions.
Do not be unprepared. Hire the best!
Expert Witness Cases
- Catherine Hurrell v. Keylock Storage Holdings, LLC, 2:19-cv-01211 (CD.C.A., filed February 28, 2020): Retained as expert witness for valuation on consumer goods.
- American Cover Design 26, Inc. v. LA Trim &Rugs, Inc., 16-cv-00201-JJM-PAS (D.R.I., filed February 18, 2019): Retained as expert witness for declaration on novelty and similarity.
- BenShot LLC v. Lucky Shot USA LLC, 18-CV-1716 (ED.W.I., filed October 29, 2018): Retained as expert witness for declaration on USA and consumer behavior claims.
- Pawelko v. Hasbro, Inc., 16-cv-00201-JJM-PAS (D.R.I., filed May 4, 2016): retained as expert witness for declaration on novelty and similarity.
- Shapiro vs. Hasbro, Inc., 15-cv-02964-BRO-AJW (C.D.Cal., filed April 21, 2015): retained as expert witness for declaration for toy industry customs and practices, similarity to toy invention and value of marketing trade secrets.
- NSI International, Inc., v. Imperial Toy LLC, 15-cv-01037 (RA) (S.D.N.Y., filed February 15, 2015): retained by Kelly, Drye and Warren as expert witness for declaration in support of motion for preliminary injunction.
- Shapiro vs. Moose Enterprise PTY Ltd., 14-cv-1073-JFW-Ex (C.D.Cal., filed February 11, 2014): retained as expert witness for declaration on toy industry customs and practices, similarity and royalty.
Expert Presenter and Awards
- Kid Power Podcast, 2017 (Read more here)
- Panelist HG.com Chinese Student Career Services, March 2017
- Featured Speaker Senior Center the Commons at Woodland Hills, March 2017
- Wonder Woman of Toys Award 2017 Nomination for Marketing November 2016
- Invited as feature mentor speaker, U.S. Consulate in Beijing, July 2016
- Inventors Mastermind Southern California – panelist – Inventing Toys, March 2015
- Key advisor to the L.A. Business Journal, 2007-2010
- Playthings Magazine (featured in three stories – one a cover story (2005-2006)
- Wonder Woman of Toys Award National Winner and Honoree (manufacturer) 2006
- The New York Times – Pokémon is Catching – November 1999
- Young & Rubicam and toysmart.com blogs – Toy Power Talk – 1999
- Fox News Milwaukee – monthly on-air contributor, toy expert segments – 1998-1999
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel – Fa-la-la-la-la Furby Frenzy – December 30, 1998
- Kid Screen Magazine – February 1998
- Contributor/Trainer – Donny & Marie Show – Halloween Toy Segment – October 1998
- Kiplinger’s Personal Finance Magazine – Move Over Elmo – December 1997
- Contributor/Trainer – Home Team with Terry Bradshaw – Holiday segment – November 1997